Works in conjunction with primary plants
Telsmith’s new Tel-Trax Model TC52 high-capacity, track-mounted cone crushing plant made a big impact on show goers.
Built around the 400-horsepower model 52SBS cone crusher, Telsmith says the TC52 boosts tonnage output in secondary and tertiary applications, while accepting larger feed (up to 12-inch topsize) than 300-horsepower units. The unit is outfitted with automation controls that automatically adjust the feed rate and reduce the need for operator oversight by monitoring parameters such as crusher overload, feed bin levels, diesel power supply, and the discharge conveyor. The automated controls package also allows a soft link to additional Tel-Trax crushing and screening plants to provide a completely linked and integrated processing solution.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers287 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views