Works in conjunction with primary plants
Telsmith’s new Tel-Trax Model TC52 high-capacity, track-mounted cone crushing plant made a big impact on show goers.
Built around the 400-horsepower model 52SBS cone crusher, Telsmith says the TC52 boosts tonnage output in secondary and tertiary applications, while accepting larger feed (up to 12-inch topsize) than 300-horsepower units. The unit is outfitted with automation controls that automatically adjust the feed rate and reduce the need for operator oversight by monitoring parameters such as crusher overload, feed bin levels, diesel power supply, and the discharge conveyor. The automated controls package also allows a soft link to additional Tel-Trax crushing and screening plants to provide a completely linked and integrated processing solution.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup416 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation383 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training328 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta288 Views