Works in conjunction with primary plants
Telsmith’s new Tel-Trax Model TC52 high-capacity, track-mounted cone crushing plant made a big impact on show goers.
Built around the 400-horsepower model 52SBS cone crusher, Telsmith says the TC52 boosts tonnage output in secondary and tertiary applications, while accepting larger feed (up to 12-inch topsize) than 300-horsepower units. The unit is outfitted with automation controls that automatically adjust the feed rate and reduce the need for operator oversight by monitoring parameters such as crusher overload, feed bin levels, diesel power supply, and the discharge conveyor. The automated controls package also allows a soft link to additional Tel-Trax crushing and screening plants to provide a completely linked and integrated processing solution.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production753 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies476 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting454 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned394 Views