World of Concrete 2012 releases mobile app
World of Concrete, in partnership with Maryland-based Core-Apps, on Dec. 19 released a new mobile app available for iPhone, Android and Blackberry. The new offering gives attendees and exhibitors access to a fully integrated trade show solution that streamlines real-time information including alerts, interactive floor plan and networking tools.
“The World of Concrete Show App is a great tool that will really make your trip to the show even more productive,” said Rick McConnell, president of Hanley Wood Exhibitions for World of Concrete, in a written statement. “The map feature to navigate the show floor, the calendar option, show alerts and detailed seminar information updates are just a couple of the cool features that will enhance your show experience. Be sure and download as soon as you can!”
The World of Concrete App provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities:
- Dashboard with real-time info.
- Interactive floor map
- Alerts from the show organizer
- Networking tools to stay connected to colleagues and friends
- Twitter and Facebook integration
iPhone (plus, iPod Touch & iPad) and Android users: visit your App Store or Android Market on your phone and search for WOC 2012. Blackberry and all other web browser-enabled phone users: point your mobile browser to http://m.core-apps.com/woc2012 to be directed to download the proper version of the app for your particular device, or on some phones, bookmark this page for future reference.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs716 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding192 Views