World of Concrete hosts Crews That Rock contest
World of Concrete is hosting Crews That Rock, a contest to allow construction crews to show off the work they have done in 2012. BASF is sponsoring the competition, which is open for applications until November 30.
Contestants can enter their projects under two categories: Community Service/Not-For-Profit or Commercial/For-Profit. Projects must be completed between January 1 and November 30 to be eligible.
WOC will choose four winners. Two crews will win the Audience Award, which will be selected from the most popular online votes, and two crews will win the Experts’ Choice, which will be selected by a panel of industry professionals.
WOC will present awards to the four winners on February 6 from 3 p.m. until 4 p.m. in Press Conference Room N251 at WOC 2013. Winners will meet members of BASF and WOC Show Management, as well as members of the industry press.
WOC will give the grand prize winner in each category up to $1,500 airline credits to fly each grand-prize-winning crew to WOC 2013, three complimentary rooms in an official WOC hotel during WOC 2013 for each grand-prize-winning crew, two seminars per person, and a bag of WOC swag from WOC Show Management and BASF.
For more information or to register, visit the Crews That Rock 2013 web page.
MORE FROM People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production753 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success617 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies472 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting451 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned387 Views