World of Concrete hosts Crews That Rock contest
World of Concrete is hosting Crews That Rock, a contest to allow construction crews to show off the work they have done in 2012. BASF is sponsoring the competition, which is open for applications until November 30.
Contestants can enter their projects under two categories: Community Service/Not-For-Profit or Commercial/For-Profit. Projects must be completed between January 1 and November 30 to be eligible.
WOC will choose four winners. Two crews will win the Audience Award, which will be selected from the most popular online votes, and two crews will win the Experts’ Choice, which will be selected by a panel of industry professionals.
WOC will present awards to the four winners on February 6 from 3 p.m. until 4 p.m. in Press Conference Room N251 at WOC 2013. Winners will meet members of BASF and WOC Show Management, as well as members of the industry press.
WOC will give the grand prize winner in each category up to $1,500 airline credits to fly each grand-prize-winning crew to WOC 2013, three complimentary rooms in an official WOC hotel during WOC 2013 for each grand-prize-winning crew, two seminars per person, and a bag of WOC swag from WOC Show Management and BASF.
For more information or to register, visit the Crews That Rock 2013 web page.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers296 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 282 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views