WSJ ranks HCSS among top small workplaces
Construction software developer HCSS (www.hcss.com) has been named one of 15 winners of The Wall Street Journal’s Top Small Workplaces in America competition. HCSS and the other winners were profiled in the Sept. 28 edition of The Wall Street Journal.
“We are excited to have received this honor,” said HCSS founder and CEO Mike Rydin. “We try to provide an environment that attracts and retains top talent and helps keep employees happy. Hiring top talent that loves coming to work allows us to provide top notch software and service to our customers.”
Open book management, professional development classes, a wellness program, an exercise facility with weekly training classes, and employee ownership with profit sharing are just a few of the benefits HCSS employees receive. Having recently moved into a new 45,000 square foot facility, employees now have the benefit of a 200-meter running track, a jogging trail, outdoor soccer field, covered basketball court and a Wi-Fi enabled courtyard furnished with barbeque pits for lunchtime grilling.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill431 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers409 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg310 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions179 Views