WSJ ranks HCSS among top small workplaces
Construction software developer HCSS (www.hcss.com) has been named one of 15 winners of The Wall Street Journal’s Top Small Workplaces in America competition. HCSS and the other winners were profiled in the Sept. 28 edition of The Wall Street Journal.
“We are excited to have received this honor,” said HCSS founder and CEO Mike Rydin. “We try to provide an environment that attracts and retains top talent and helps keep employees happy. Hiring top talent that loves coming to work allows us to provide top notch software and service to our customers.”
Open book management, professional development classes, a wellness program, an exercise facility with weekly training classes, and employee ownership with profit sharing are just a few of the benefits HCSS employees receive. Having recently moved into a new 45,000 square foot facility, employees now have the benefit of a 200-meter running track, a jogging trail, outdoor soccer field, covered basketball court and a Wi-Fi enabled courtyard furnished with barbeque pits for lunchtime grilling.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations255 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show241 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers238 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs184 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000156 Views