XL Specialized Trailers offer four new construction equipment trailers
XL Specialized Trailers Inc. exhibited four new trailers at ConExpo-Con/Agg — the XL 170 MG, the XL 110 HDG, the XL 110 HDG customized, and the XL 100 HFG. The 13-axle XL 170 MG West Coast trailer boasts one the lightest weight configurations at 57,440 pounds, yet hauls loads up to 170,000 pounds, including heavy construction equipment and off-road trucks. It can also be configured to accommodate weight-specific loads.
The XL 110 HDG trailer is built for hauling heavy construction equipment, including scrapers, and features a low-profile upper deck and flip-neck design. The XL 110 HDG customized trailer is 54 feet long and features a low-profile, scraper-style upper deck and 36-inch flip-neck design. The main deck is equipped with steel pullouts on 18-inch centers capable of handling up to 60,000 pounds to accommodate hauling large construction equipment, including heavy track machines. Both the XL 110 HDG and XL 110 HDG customized trailers accommodate multiple truck sizes and handle loads up to 110,000 pounds distributed.
The XL 100 HFG trailer is 50 feet, 10 inches long and has a load rating of 100,000 pounds distributed. It is built with Z-channel crossmembers on 9-inch centers and top flange reinforcement to accommodate heavy construction equipment and pipeline materials.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting960 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve498 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry194 Views