XL Specialized Trailers offer four new construction equipment trailers
XL Specialized Trailers Inc. exhibited four new trailers at ConExpo-Con/Agg — the XL 170 MG, the XL 110 HDG, the XL 110 HDG customized, and the XL 100 HFG. The 13-axle XL 170 MG West Coast trailer boasts one the lightest weight configurations at 57,440 pounds, yet hauls loads up to 170,000 pounds, including heavy construction equipment and off-road trucks. It can also be configured to accommodate weight-specific loads.
The XL 110 HDG trailer is built for hauling heavy construction equipment, including scrapers, and features a low-profile upper deck and flip-neck design. The XL 110 HDG customized trailer is 54 feet long and features a low-profile, scraper-style upper deck and 36-inch flip-neck design. The main deck is equipped with steel pullouts on 18-inch centers capable of handling up to 60,000 pounds to accommodate hauling large construction equipment, including heavy track machines. Both the XL 110 HDG and XL 110 HDG customized trailers accommodate multiple truck sizes and handle loads up to 110,000 pounds distributed.
The XL 100 HFG trailer is 50 feet, 10 inches long and has a load rating of 100,000 pounds distributed. It is built with Z-channel crossmembers on 9-inch centers and top flange reinforcement to accommodate heavy construction equipment and pipeline materials.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter430 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)259 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees248 Views