Xylem’s Godwin: Stringy solids pass without clogging
Xylem Inc. has a new range of Godwin portable pumps featuring non-clog Flygt N-technology. The new range — the Godwin NC Series — is engineered to deliver clog-free pumping for maximum uptime and effectiveness.
The design of Flygt N-hydraulics allows pass through of stringy solids without clogging, and has been used successfully in Flygt dry installed and submersible pumps. The NC Series — models NC80, NC100, and NC150 — are capable of flows up to 1,750 gallons per minute and heads up to 200 feet. The NC Series is offered with diesel engine or electric motor options, on highway trailer or skid base. Also, available are quiet enclosures for use in residential areas.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone622 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views