Xylem’s Godwin: Stringy solids pass without clogging
Xylem Inc. has a new range of Godwin portable pumps featuring non-clog Flygt N-technology. The new range — the Godwin NC Series — is engineered to deliver clog-free pumping for maximum uptime and effectiveness.
The design of Flygt N-hydraulics allows pass through of stringy solids without clogging, and has been used successfully in Flygt dry installed and submersible pumps. The NC Series — models NC80, NC100, and NC150 — are capable of flows up to 1,750 gallons per minute and heads up to 200 feet. The NC Series is offered with diesel engine or electric motor options, on highway trailer or skid base. Also, available are quiet enclosures for use in residential areas.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas413 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views