Xylem’s Godwin: Stringy solids pass without clogging
Xylem Inc. has a new range of Godwin portable pumps featuring non-clog Flygt N-technology. The new range — the Godwin NC Series — is engineered to deliver clog-free pumping for maximum uptime and effectiveness.
The design of Flygt N-hydraulics allows pass through of stringy solids without clogging, and has been used successfully in Flygt dry installed and submersible pumps. The NC Series — models NC80, NC100, and NC150 — are capable of flows up to 1,750 gallons per minute and heads up to 200 feet. The NC Series is offered with diesel engine or electric motor options, on highway trailer or skid base. Also, available are quiet enclosures for use in residential areas.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities397 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs366 Views