Xylem’s Godwin: Stringy solids pass without clogging
Xylem Inc. has a new range of Godwin portable pumps featuring non-clog Flygt N-technology. The new range — the Godwin NC Series — is engineered to deliver clog-free pumping for maximum uptime and effectiveness.
The design of Flygt N-hydraulics allows pass through of stringy solids without clogging, and has been used successfully in Flygt dry installed and submersible pumps. The NC Series — models NC80, NC100, and NC150 — are capable of flows up to 1,750 gallons per minute and heads up to 200 feet. The NC Series is offered with diesel engine or electric motor options, on highway trailer or skid base. Also, available are quiet enclosures for use in residential areas.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility890 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?311 Views