Yokohama Tire Corp. names new president
Yokohama Tire Corp. (YTC) announced that Yasushi Tanaka will be the company’s new president and CEO, effective June 29. Tanaka succeeds Takao Oishi, who has been at the helm of YTC since April 2008.
Tanaka, who joined YRC in 1982, will now be based at YTC’s corporate headquarters in Fullerton, Calif. His promotion also includes being named president of Yokohama Corp. of America and president of Yokohama Corp. of North America. Tanaka remains a YRC corporate officer.
Oishi, who has been assigned to director and managing corporate officer effective June 29, returns to Japan as general manager of Industrial Products Business Group.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher509 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks372 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident326 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry140 Views