Yokohama Tire Corp. names new president
Yokohama Tire Corp. (YTC) announced that Yasushi Tanaka will be the company’s new president and CEO, effective June 29. Tanaka succeeds Takao Oishi, who has been at the helm of YTC since April 2008.
Tanaka, who joined YRC in 1982, will now be based at YTC’s corporate headquarters in Fullerton, Calif. His promotion also includes being named president of Yokohama Corp. of America and president of Yokohama Corp. of North America. Tanaka remains a YRC corporate officer.
Oishi, who has been assigned to director and managing corporate officer effective June 29, returns to Japan as general manager of Industrial Products Business Group.
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety373 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader208 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs195 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism114 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100112 Views