Yokohama Tire Corp. names new president
Yokohama Tire Corp. (YTC) announced that Yasushi Tanaka will be the company’s new president and CEO, effective June 29. Tanaka succeeds Takao Oishi, who has been at the helm of YTC since April 2008.
Tanaka, who joined YRC in 1982, will now be based at YTC’s corporate headquarters in Fullerton, Calif. His promotion also includes being named president of Yokohama Corp. of America and president of Yokohama Corp. of North America. Tanaka remains a YRC corporate officer.
Oishi, who has been assigned to director and managing corporate officer effective June 29, returns to Japan as general manager of Industrial Products Business Group.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program603 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana419 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas393 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials225 Views