Yokohama Tire implements corporate management changes
Hikomitsu Noji is YTC’s new CEO. In his new role, Noji assumes the overall leadership of YTC in addition to being president and representative director of The Yokohama Rubber Co. (YRC). Though Noji will travel to the United States regularly, he will remain based at YRC headquarters in Tokyo.
Takayuki Hamaya will retain his title of COO but will take on new responsibilities, including heading day-to-day operations such as strategy development, corporate planning and driving YTC’s business performance.
Yashushi Tanaka is returning to YRC as assistant to the president of Tire Business Group, a role in which he will oversee YRC’s global plans on new plant constructions and expansions on existing plants. Tanaka was formerly YTC’s president and CEO, a role he maintained since June 2011.
For more information, visit yokohamatire.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry739 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets555 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year313 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views