Yokohama Tire increasing OTR tires price 5 percent
Yokohama Tire Corp. is implementing a price increase of up to 5 percent on all of its off-the-road (OTR) tires in the United States, effective July 1, the company announced on June 15. There will be in-line adjustments as well, which will be announced at a later date.
Gary Nash, Yokohama vice president, OTR Sales, attributes the price increase to the elevated costs of materials associated with the manufacturing of OTR products.
“The OTR industry is still facing the harsh realities of dealing with the high costs of raw materials,” he said in a written press statement. “Adding to the challenge is the rising costs in transportation. That’s why we find it necessary to have the increases reflected in our pricing. As always, Yokohama will produce the best OTR tires at competitive prices using our latest technology and environmental procedures and integrating them with operational efficiencies.”
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources438 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities393 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register367 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs366 Views