Zanetis Power Attachments becomes RoadHog
Zanetis Power Attachments changed its name to RoadHog to better identify its core product line and to enhance brand awareness, the company says.
The company’s website has been redesigned and is now roadhog-inc.com. The company’s ownership remains the same, and nothing else is affected except for the accounting side of the business. All payables should be made to RoadHog, rather than Zanetis Power Attachments.
RoadHog will display its current models at CONEXPO in March at Booth 31921.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views