Zanetis Power Attachments becomes RoadHog
Zanetis Power Attachments changed its name to RoadHog to better identify its core product line and to enhance brand awareness, the company says.
The company’s website has been redesigned and is now roadhog-inc.com. The company’s ownership remains the same, and nothing else is affected except for the accounting side of the business. All payables should be made to RoadHog, rather than Zanetis Power Attachments.
RoadHog will display its current models at CONEXPO in March at Booth 31921.
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments337 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance330 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention214 Views