Zanetis Power Attachments becomes RoadHog
Zanetis Power Attachments changed its name to RoadHog to better identify its core product line and to enhance brand awareness, the company says.
The company’s website has been redesigned and is now roadhog-inc.com. The company’s ownership remains the same, and nothing else is affected except for the accounting side of the business. All payables should be made to RoadHog, rather than Zanetis Power Attachments.
RoadHog will display its current models at CONEXPO in March at Booth 31921.
From our partners
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1351 Views
- Martin Marietta sees business results soar412 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”248 Views
- Man dies in silo accident at Texas concrete plant216 Views